Contributed papers are invited for the 37th North American Conference on Molecular Beam Epitaxy (NAMBE 2023). The meeting will be held in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, from September 16-17, 2023 (Workshop) and September 17-21, 2023 (Conference). Regular submissions must be received by April 19, 2023. All topics related to molecular beam epitaxy are welcome, including the following:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before signing up or logging into the online system, please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Please Note the Following Requirements Prior to Submission:
- If you are planning to submit multiple abstracts, presenters are limited to one oral and one poster presentation for the Conference and One Poster for the Workshop. Conference submissions must be to an oral session and one to a poster session. They must be two DIFFERENT abstracts – not the same abstract submitted as both an oral and a poster.
- You will need to agree to the copyright agreement.
Select a topic from the list below.
Fill out the abstract content and author details in the system (abstract 2,700 characters max. including punctuation and spacing; you may also submit a supplemental 1 page PDF file containing any graphs, charts or pictures you wish to include).
Please click the Submit Abstract button below and complete the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by June 13, 2023. Late news author notifications will be sent by August 9, 2023.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including the following. There will also be a Workshop on Quantum Materials Epitaxy on September 16-17, 2023. The Workshop is accepting poster abstracts:
Workshop on Quantum Materials Epitaxy (QME):
- QME1: Workshop on Quantum Materials Epitaxy (All Invited)
- QME2: Workshop on Quantum Materials Epitaxy Poster Session
Science and Technology of MBE (ST):
- ST1: Fundamentals of MBE Growth
- ST2: MBE Growth Modifications
- ST3: Materials Characterization
- ST4: MBE Technology (e.g. In Situ Monitoring)
- ST5: MBE as a Production Technology
- ST6: Science and Technology of MBE Poster Session
Novel Materials (NM):
- NM1: III-Arsenides, Antimonides, Phosphides
- NM2: III-Nitrides
- NM3: II-VI Materials
- NM4: Group IV Materials
- NM5: Oxides
- NM6: Heteroepitaxy
- NM7: Hybrid Materials
- NM8: Low Dimensional Nanostructures
- NM9: Van der Waals Materials
- NM10: Highly-mismatched Alloys
- NM11: Other Materials
- NM12: Novel Materials Poster Session
MBE-Grown Devices (GD):
- GD1: Photonic Devices
- GD2: Electronic Devices
- GD3: Solar Cells
- GD4: Thermoelectrics
- GD5: Spintronics
- GD6: Quantum Computing
- GD7: Device Physics
- GD8: MBE-Grown Devices Poster Session